Youth Officer - Metropolitan
Juvenile Justice is NOW recruiting suitable people to train as casual youth officers across the Metropolitan area.
- Closing date: Sunday, 19 May 2013 at Midday.
- Suitability Testing – Thursday, 13 or Saturday, 15 June 2013 (approx 4 hours in the morning, Recruitment to nominate date)
- Interviews – From Wednesday, 26 June – Friday, 28 June 2013 (approx 1.5 hours, Recruitment to nominate a date and time)
- Pre Employment Medicals – from Monday, 1 July 2013
Candidates are asked to make themselves available to participate as indicated above.
For further information or to apply visit: www.jobs.nsw.gov.au, for assistance telephone 1800 355 562.
- Related links
- Current Vacancies
- NSW Govt Employment Info
- Commission for Children and Young People
- Anti-Discrimination Board of NSW
- Community Relations Commission
- Employment Equity and Diversity
- Independent Commission Against Corruption
- National Office of Overseas Skills Recognition
- Office of Industrial Relations NSW
- Workcover NSW