- Related links
- All NSW Government jobs
- Commission for Children and Young People
- Anti-Discrimination Board of NSW
- Community Relations Commission
- Employment Equity and Diversity
- Independent Commission Against Corruption
- National Office of Overseas Skills Recognition
- Office of Industrial Relations NSW
- Workcover NSW
Juvenile Justice NSW offers a wide range of career opportunities where you can work with young people or where you can work in the support services of the agency.
We can offer you an enjoyable and rewarding career with excellent working conditions which include extensive training and a career path. Our positions are based in the agency's four areas of service:
- Detention facilities at juvenile justice centres
- Youth justice conferencing
- Community services at juvenile justice community services offices
- Support services from the central office
Find a job
Search our job board for our current vacancies and apply online.
We encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and multicultural backgrounds to apply.